Work for us.....
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Lifemax are a rapidly expanding, exciting retail and distribution Company, proactively developing and manufacturing new and innovative products to bring to market. Due to rapid growth we are seeking an Office Administrator to work as part of our dynamic, vibrant and friendly team in Thatcham.
It's an exciting opportunity for someone who might be looking to start their path into the corporate world or for a more experienced candidate looking to bring value to our Company. Either way, we'd love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of customer queries via email and telephone;
- Processing orders and liasing with despatch to ensure an efficient experience for the customer is always achieved;
- Working closely with all team members at Lifemax to ensure queries are dealt with using the highest levels of customer service.
What we are looking for from you:
- Fantastic customer service - you must be confident in dealing with customers;
- A proactive, common sense approach to problem solving;
- A willingness to take ownership and manage your workload;
- A methodical and accurate individual who is a quick learner and strives for continual development;
- An enthusiastic, fun, outgoing team-player that can strike a balance between work and play.
Applicants must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. You will be required to learn our back-office administration system (full training provided) and develop, over time, an in-depth knowledge of the Company's full operations and procedures.
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum, depending on experience, acumen and interview performance.
Hours: 0900 - 1730 (Full Time)
Benefits: Profit Share Scheme, Workplace Pension and 20 Days Holiday.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.