Junior Marketing Executive
Lifemax are a rapidly expanding, exciting retail and distribution Company, proactively developing and manufacturing new and innovative products to bring to market. Due to rapid growth we are seeking a Junior Marketing Executive, with a specialism in digital marketing, to work as part of our dynamic, vibrant and friendly team in Thatcham.
It's an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to join our team to help maintain and grow our B2C and B2B business.
You will be responsible for:
• Fronting our digital marketing campaign, including SEO, PPC, Adwords and Analytics.
• Managing Company brands and social media accounts.
• Implementing marketing strategies provided by the management team to achieve sales growth.
• Assisting in media design and copywriting for newspaper and trade adverts, online creative and newsletters/blogs.
• Working alongside the sales function to generate new leads.
• Supporting the sales and marketing function as a whole, including attending sales meetings and trade shows.
What we are looking for from you:
• A solid understanding of digital marketing.
• A flair for creating effective adverts and compelling copy.
• To be a self-starter who is well organised, tidy and computer literate, ideally with experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Indesign.
• To have initiative and common sense, but also be able to take direction and work as part of a team.
What we are offering:
We have a good range of products, well presented in our trade catalogue and across our range of websites, with a competitive pricing structure.
You will be based at our Thatcham office, where you will undergo in-house training and gain an in-depth knowledge of the products you will be promoting.
Salary: £17,000, depending on experience, acumen and interview performance.
Hours: 0900 - 1730 (Full Time) – a Part-Time role would be considered for the right candidate.
Benefits: Profit Share Scheme, Workplace Pension and 20 Days Holiday.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.