Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We reserve the right to refuse or reject any offer to purchase at any time. All prices are valid only for the month in which they are published. As part of our security checks to protect cardholders, we may request authorisation from your card provider for an amount not exceeding the value of your order. In the event that we reject your offer to purchase or we accept your request to cancel this order please note that it may take several days before your card provider cancels this authorisation. Additional checks may be required for high value orders or where the goods are being to delivered to an address other than the cardholders registered address. Unwanted products may be returned by retail customers for refund within 28 days provided they are in a resalable condition and were originally purchased directly from Lifemax Limited.
All product images used on this web site are only representative of goods on offer. Actual goods may not be exactly the same colour, design or packaging. In the event that you are not happy with any goods received, you have the right to cancel your order, return the goods in perfect condition to us within 7 days and receive a full refund of the purchase price paid.
If you are the copyright owner of any material on our website, and we have failed to credit you or you are unhappy with our use of your copyright then please contact us and we will address this immediately.
Reviews & Testimonials
We may occasionally offer a facility for web visitors to submit reviews relating to our products. Before submitting, please note the following:
1. You must not submit any material unless you are the copyright holder or have the express permission of the copyright holder to agree to these terms and conditions.
2. By submitting material, you hereby grant Lifemax Limited an irrevocable licence to use such material for any marketing, promotional or commercial purpose as we see fit without any payment being due to the copyright holder.
3. Publication of any submitted material is solely at the discretion of Lifemax Limited and no reason need be given if we decide not to publish any particular material.
4. We reserve the right to edit all material submitted.
By submitting comments on our products, service or web site either electronically or otherwise, you agree that we may use such comments as we see fit for promotional purposes. You may request that we remove such comments at any time and we will abide by any such request where it is reasonable to do so.
All pages on this site and contents therein, including text, images, design and HTML formatting are copyright Lifemax Limited or are used with the permission of the relevant copyright holder. All rights are reserved. Any unauthorised copying or usage will constitute an infringement of copyright. In particular, unauthorised use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and may result in us initiating proceedings for the maximum damages allowed under law, including our loss of goodwill and our legal team's fees.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
1. Much of the UK's WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
2. Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Lifemax Limited is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us. For example, if a you bought a new Relax Snore Stopper from us we would accept your old Snore Stopper and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely.
Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item, along with a proof of purchase for the replacement item.
The item should be returned in a clean condition to:
Lifemax Limited Take-Back Scheme.
1 Pipers Court,
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above
Lifemax Limited. Company Reg: 4666712 in England and Wales