1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Lifemax Limited.
2. To improve our returns service we ask that you obtain a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number before returning your item. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone with the following information:
i) Your name, address and contact details;
ii) Your order number and date of purchase;
ii) A description of the fault or reason for return.
We will then provide you with an RMA number to include with your item and ask that you return the items to:
Lifemax Returns Department
1 Pipers Court
We recommend that you return any item using a tracked postal service.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
4. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable, where they are intimate or sanitary goods or where they are customised before despatch. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a telecoms contract) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. The Consumer Contracts Regulation do not apply to our trade customers. For these customers, we do not offer sale or return unless agreed as part of your price profile. Please contact your account manager for more details.
8. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
9. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
10. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
11. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
12. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
13. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.